By reading this site, you implicitly agree to the following terms, conditions, and warnings:
- Adam Powell and adampowell.com are not liable for any financial gains or losses resulting from the content of this site
- Adam Powell is not liable for the accuracy of any of the content on this site
- Adam Powell is not a professional financial advisor, nor should he be viewed as such. He is a healthcare economist.
- Adam Powell may or may not own investments described on this blog. Conflicts of interest may sometimes exist. Likewise, investments endorsed on this page may not be held by Adam Powell.
- The views represented on this site do not necessarily represent the views of Adam Powell.
- Past financial performance is not indicative of future financial results
- There is risk inherent in many forms of investment. While effort can be taken to mitigate it, it can often not be eliminated
- Don’t invest money that you can’t afford to potentially lose.
Content ownership on this site:
- All of the content on this site (unless otherwise noted), including comments is property of Adam Powell.
- Adam Powell reserves the right to modify, remove, or republish any of the content on this site.
- Not all of the content in the blog entries was created by Adam Powell, although he retains ownership of the content. Some of content was created as work-for-hire by other writers.
This policy is valid from 30 October 2006
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. It contains content from external sources and contributers. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The compensation that the owner receives is not directly from any source, but instead is indirectly based on the influence that this blog may have on market performance.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org